Share | | RSS Google Yahoo

Bohn Insurance Blog

View the latest blog posts from Bohn Insurance.

Image of empty space

Automobile crashes causing injuries and property damage occur at the highest rates in cities. One study indicates that 81 percent of crashes occur in urban locations. Another study reports that approximately 43 percent of auto accidents are intersection-related incidents. READ MORE >>

Image of empty space

Rick Mikolasek February 27, 2013 as published on The Truth About Insurance website   Insurance Q&A: “Does car insurance cover a rental truck?” This one comes up a lot. READ MORE >>

Image of empty space

Why You Need a Personal Umbrella Policy One of the most important insurance policies you can buy is the personal umbrella policy, but many people are unaware they need one. This policy provides high limits of liability to protect you against a catastrophic liability loss. READ MORE >>

Image of empty space

Rick Mikolasek December 20, 2010 as published on The Truth About Insurance website    Insurance match-ups: “New car replacement vs. gap insurance.” First off, congratulations on the purchase of your new car. READ MORE >>

Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Added-On vs. Reduced   Georgia’s drivers have two options when it comes to the Uninsured Motorist (UM) coverage on their auto insurance.  The first is called New Uninsured Motorist Coverage and is referred to as “Added-On” by many insurers. READ MORE >>

Image of empty space

Many people believe that the coverage limits of their homeowners insurance policy are linked to the market value of their home, according to the Insurance Information Institute. READ MORE >>

You never know when a disaster may strike—but you can be prepared with a home inventory. This software will help you create a room-by-room inventory of your personal possessions. Having an up-to-date home inventory will help you: Purchase enough insurance to replace the things you own. READ MORE >>

Auto Limits Automobile Liability Insurance is the portion of your Automobile Insurance Policy that protects you by paying monetary damages to other individuals should you be involved in an accident and it is determined that you are at fault.  This portion of your policy is divided into two categories - Bodily Injury (BI) and Property Damage (PD). READ MORE >>

Blog Archive
  • 2015
  • 2011
  • 2010

View Mobile Version

Affiliated with Lord and Associates Insurance Agency, Inc.